Is your website ADA Compliant?
If not, you could be looking at a nasty and expensive lawsuit that could cost your local business up to $50,000 or more and could ruin all the hard work you’ve done to build up your business.
Something is currently going on and it’ll only be a matter of time before it gets to you or your company!
Website owners are being targeted and sued for a law they are ignorant of . . .
It’s the ‘ADA’ act which requires businesses to make accommodations for people with disabilities in ALL their web content.
No One Is Safe. Doesn’t Matter If You’re A:
- Local Biz Owner
- Online Marketer
ADA states that web content should be accessible to the blind, deaf, and those who must navigate by voice, screen readers or other assistive technologies . . .
- An historic supreme court judgment last year caused a surge in website owners being sued for non-compliance with ADA…
- 1,500+ legal cases related to non-accessibility compliance in New York alone in 2018. .
- More than 10,000 websites sued in 2019 for their website not being ADA compliant. This number is expected to hit 100k by next year – 2020…
- Unlike GDPR, The ADA law requires no notice before a lawsuit is filed against a company for non-compliance.
If you ever thought that the blind, deaf and physically challenged don’t use the internet or shop online just like you do then you need to have a RE-THINK!
Having your website/web contents ADA compliant gives you an easy ‘Foot In The Door’ into this multi-billion dollar disability market!
But How Do You Get Your Website To Be ADA Compliant?
Truth is, it’s not close to being easy . . .
You’ll have to go through TONS AND TONS of assets HOPING that you’ll get everything compliant on your site.
And even if you take care of current items on your site, what about all the other pages, files, videos, audio files, and more that are lurking in the dark recesses of your server that you’ve forgotten about?
To try and sort through each and every one of these items, making sure they are ADA compliant could take you weeks or even months!
Not to mention that you need to make sure that you:
- Have the proper training
- Have a web accessibility policy page
- Make a web accessibility statement
- Appoint an accessibility coordinator
- Hire an independent consultant, (depending on how large your business is)
- Invite feedback
But We’ve Got You A Better Way . . .
- We’ve helped businesses and site owners like you for years and saved so many others from imminent lawsuits!
- We have the requisite skills and team players to get the job done.
- We have the experience as well!
Let Us Bring Our Experience Into Play And Help You Get Your Website & Web Content ADA Compliant In A Flash . . .
Guess What . . . ADA is Great For SEO Too!
Becoming ADA compliant simply means making your site more accessible . . .
Did you know that having an accessible website is so important that Google gives it more relevance than one that isn’t accessible?
So by not having an accessible website for disabled people, you could be losing out on a ton of potential customers which means losing out on more potential revenue.
Just another reason to get your web content to be ADA Compliant now!