Attention Local Businesses:
Get your Google Guarantee Badge and watch your rankings, sales and satisfaction soar. We’ll show you how to pay for leads not for clicks thereby getting you the business you deserve without spending money on clicks that are robbing you blind!
With Google Guarantee Badge Services, we’ll show you how you can advertise your business on Google and receive leads directly from potential customers. These leads come in as phone calls and messages sent through your Google Local Services ads by Google app. You can reply to messages, track bookings, and manage all your leads anytime online and through the app (Android, iOS).
Google Guarantee Badge Services advertisers receive a Google Shield Google Guaranteed Badge, premium promotion, and a polished profile page with real reviews, all of which help pros to build a great online reputation. I bet that would look good for your business wouldn’t it?
What’s Stopping Your Business From Getting All The Customers You Want?
Google guaranteed providers are pre-screened and meet relevant insurance and licensing requirements. When your customers book an eligible Google Guarantee Badge Services provider (that’s you) on Google, both of you are protected by the guarantee.
What Are The Benefits Of Google Guarantee Badge Services?
- Be seen right at the top of Google.
- Connect with potential customers when they need you.
- Only pay for leads related to your business and the services you offer.
- Build trust with the Google Guarantee.
- Simple setup and communication through an easy-to-use app.
- You only connect with customers who have chosen you.
How Much Do Google Guarantee Badge Services Ads Cost?
With Google Guarantee Badge Services, you only pay for leads related to your business or the services you offer. Here’s how it works:
- You set a weekly budget that limits the total number of leads you receive in any given week.
- You may get a different number of leads from day to day, but you never spend more than your designated weekly budget.
- You have the ability to immediately dispute leads if you receive a lead that’s not valid.
How Does Google Charge For Google Guarantee Badge Services Leads?
Advertisers using Google Guarantee Badge Services are charged for each lead received. Lead prices may vary, depending on the job type and the type of lead you received, but each lead received will count towards your weekly budget. You’ll never pay more for leads than the amount you specify in your weekly budget.
- You receive a text message or email from the customer.
- You receive a voicemail from the customer.
- You answer a phone call and speak with the customer.
- You receive a missed call (without a voicemail), and you return the customer’s message with a text message, email or call where you either speak with the customer or leave a voicemail.
Our Google Guarantee Badge service comes with free account setup and free support to meet your needs. Just click the Add To Cart button and your business will be on you way to becoming a money machine!